Our easy bell peppers recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Easy bell peppers recipes
Grilled Portobello, Bell Pepper and Goat Cheese Sandwiches
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
prepare grill to medium high heat
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in half and seeded
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in half and seeded
- 4 (4 inch) portobello mushroom caps
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 1/2 cup soft goat cheese
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Preheat oven to 350. Mix ingredients and stuff in bell peppers
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoe sauces
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 large onion
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Restaurant style fresh, creamy and a healthy soup that can be served Hot or Cold as per liking
- 3 Medium Red Bell
- 2 Medium Orange Bell Pepper – Optional – Substitute with 2 more red pepper
- 1 Large White Onion – Thickly Chopped – It will all be sautéed and blended
- 4 Garlic Cloves – Chopped
- ½ Sprig Dry Thyme – You can use fresh thyme or rosemary or completely skip this step
- 1 Can Vegetable Broth (14oz) – You can use any broth or plain water
- 5 Tbsp Olive Oil – You may use any flavorless oil of choice
- 1 Tbsp Butter – Any butter is fine
- 1 Tsp White Vinegar – Optional (This is to give it a tangy taste)
- 2 Bay Leaf
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt – As per taste
- Cheese to Decorate - Optional