Our easy bell peppers recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Easy bell peppers recipes
Grilled Portobello, Bell Pepper and Goat Cheese Sandwiches
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
prepare grill to medium high heat
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in half and seeded
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in half and seeded
- 4 (4 inch) portobello mushroom caps
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 1/2 cup soft goat cheese
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Preheat oven to 350. Mix ingredients and stuff in bell peppers
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoe sauces
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 large onion
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Restaurant style fresh, creamy and a healthy soup that can be served Hot or Cold as per liking
- 3 Medium Red Bell
- 2 Medium Orange Bell Pepper – Optional – Substitute with 2 more red pepper
- 1 Large White Onion – Thickly Chopped – It will all be sautéed and blended
- 4 Garlic Cloves – Chopped
- ½ Sprig Dry Thyme – You can use fresh thyme or rosemary or completely skip this step
- 1 Can Vegetable Broth (14oz) – You can use any broth or plain water
- 5 Tbsp Olive Oil – You may use any flavorless oil of choice
- 1 Tbsp Butter – Any butter is fine
- 1 Tsp White Vinegar – Optional (This is to give it a tangy taste)
- 2 Bay Leaf
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt – As per taste
- Cheese to Decorate - Optional