Spanish rice recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Spanish rice recipes
in a large non stick frying pan,brown sausage add vegetables and saute for 2-3 mins
- 1/2 pound of hot italian sausage,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 spanish onion,chopped
- 1 green pepper,chopped
- 1 small can of kraft pizza sauce
- 3 cups of cooked rice
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Heat oil in a skillet over med heat
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Rice (white, uncooked)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 cups Water
- 1 (10 ounce) can Tomatoes
- 2 tspn Chili Powder
- 1 tspn Salt
Moms Spanish Rice
Cook veggies and meat. Drain
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- chopped onions and green peppers
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked minute rice
- 1 teaspoon salt (or less)
- pepper to season
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2-1/2 cups canned tomatoes, drained
- 2-1/2 cups tomato-vegetable juice
- Velveeta cheese
1 jar Ragu
- 1 jar Ragu
- 2 Cups cooked brown rice
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pkg salad shrimp
- 1 chopped green pepper
Stuffed Peppers Casserole
All the flavor of stuffed peppers without the stuffed fuss
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 box Rice A Roni Spanish Rice
- 1 can Hunts chopped tomatoes (green pepper, onion, and celery flavored)
- 4 oz shredded sharp cheese
- ½ medium sized onion, chopped
- ½ bag Kraft crumbles cheese or shredded cheddar cheese
- Butter as needed for rice and saute
Red Beans and Rice
Mexican version, serve with tortilla chips
- 1/4 to 1/2 lb. hamburger meat
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cans red beans, not drained
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 package (3 cups) Spanish rice
GS Shootin Spanish Rice
Nice side dish for any Mexican or Tex-Mex meal
- 1 cup rice
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 10 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of water