Weeknight Family Creamy Chicken
veggie with mushroom soup chicken.. mmm
Rate this recipe 3/5 (24 Votes)
- 1 pk (4-6) Chicken breast bone-in or boneless
- 1 can of mushroom cream or soup
- 1 half green pepper
- 1 half red pepper
- 1/2 a carrot
- 1 cup of cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
wash all your veggies as well with chicken,
cut veggies in small dice size.
Add soup and veggies together in a bowl, and stir.
turn on oven to 425 Celsius and let pre-heat.
spread mix of soup and veggies on top of chicken.
put cheese on top and voila!!
check half way and put mix on top chicken that's on side to keep everything on top.
cut four straight lines in chicken for mix sauce to seep in
You'll also love
- Weekday Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Fajita Casserole 3/5 (26 Votes)
- Potato and Corn Casserole 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Sarah's Green Bean Casserole 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Cashew Casarole 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Weekday Chicken Casserole 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe
i love the fact thats it healtly other then the cream of the soup the veggies and chicken cover that part.
Commented by magrum34