Comforting Casseroles to Get You Through the Rest of Winter
Easy and delicious has never looked so good!
© The Candid Appetite
Chili Cheese Dog Hot Dish
Chili cheese dogs are reimagined as a casserole in this recipe. With a cheesy tater tot topping, this dish blends textures and flavors with a balanced hand for a tasty experience unlike anything you've ever tried.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.