Sarah's Green Bean Casserole
By Sarah Smith
It is a party in your mouth!
- (2) Cans of Green Beans
- (1) Can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- (3) Handfuls of French's Onion Chips.
- (3/4) Cup of Milk
- Pinch of Pepper & Salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Add (1) Can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup and (3/4) Cup of Milk. Stir.
Empty (2) Cans of Green Beans into a Casserole Dish with a Pinch of Pepper & Salt.
Pour the Cream Of Mushroom/Milk mixture evenly over the green beans.
Sprinkle (3) Handfuls of French's Onion Chips over the green beans until they are completely covered.
Place dish into the oven for 15 minutes at 250 degrees.
Serve. Put more on my plate then yours!
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes with SPAM 2.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Decadent Chocolate Pecan Pie 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Crab Bisque 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Curd sandwich 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Bonnie's magical stuffed mushrooms 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Freezer Beans 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- SPICY PEANUT SOUP 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pudding Pie 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!