20 practical gift ideas for Christmas dinner
Got out of hosting Christmas dinner this year? You still can't show up empty-handed. Here are 20 original gifts that your host will love!
If you're the crafty type, try embroidering your host's initials into some elegant serving napkins. It's a personalized kind of gift that they can use for years to come! If needles and stitching aren't your thing, find someone who knows how.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.