Hot Dog Stocking Appetizer
- Hot Dogs
- Cream Cheese
- Room Temperature
- Diced Red Bell Pepper
- Appetizer Picks
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut the hot dog as shown in the diagram.
Insert the long toothpick into the hot dog, making sure to pierce both cuts of the hot dog.
Place the cream cheese into a Ziploc® plastic bag, making sure the bag is securely closed. Cut a small hole in one tip of the plastic bag. Decorate the top of the hot dog with the cream cheese to form the stocking cuff.
Place a sprig of parsely and a diced piece of red bell pepper on the cream cheese cuff for a festive holly garnish
You'll also love
- Anchovy Hors d’ Oeuvres 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Maxx's Mixed Meatballs 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheese Danish Squares 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- CHEESY OLIVE SNACKS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Taco Dip 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Ham and goat cheese appetizers 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Ma Bears Onion & Sage Stuffing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Hot Apple Pie 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!