Anchovy Hors d’ Oeuvres
Anchovy Hors d Oeuvres with Marinated Roasted Peppers are little snacks perfect for parties or any type of gathering. Ready in 10 minutes.
- 1 Large French Baguette
- 1 Anchovy Tin (45g/1.6oz net weight, 30g/1oz drained weight)
- 70g/2.5oz Marinated Roasted peppers, thinly sliced
- ¼ Large Cucumber (you’ll need 12 slices)
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
First slice the baguette. You should get at least 12 pieces out of it. Throw them in a toaster and toast until golden brown.
Meanwhile rinse and cut the cucumber into 12 thin slices. Place roasted peppers onto a paper kitchen towel to get rid of the excess liquid. You can do the same with anchovies.
When the baguette slices are toasted, start assembling the bites.
Baguette slice + Thin layer of Mayonnaise + 1 cucumber slice + Roasted peppers + ½ -1 Tiny anchovy.
Arrange on a serving plate and serve.
These can be also made without toasting the baguette – they will be equally delicious!
You'll also love
- Trio of appetizers 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Small stuffed mushrooms... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe