Trio of appetizers
Get fancy for your next hosting gig! Discover our recipe.
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 garlic and herb cheese
- Tomato / goat
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 goat cheese
- 12 olives
- olive oil
- Tomato / duck:
- 2 tomatoes
- 12 slices of smoked duck breast
- balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- A few basil leaves
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cost Average budget
salmon: Spread the cheese on the slices of salmon. The coil the salmon tightly. Cut into slices about 1cm thick. Place in the spoons and decorate with lemon and dill.
tomato / goat: Cut the tomatoes, goat cheese and olives, diced. Season with vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Arrange in the spoons and garnish with parsley.
Spoon tomato / duck: Cut the tomatoes and sliced duck breast. Season with balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Arrange tomatoes in the spoons, then the duck breasts and garnish with basil leaves.
You'll also love
- Goat Cheese and Fig Skewers 3.8/5 (66 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Pepper Appetizers 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushroom Recipe - Joe's... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Crunchy Tapenade Appetizers 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps with... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cucumber / Salmon Verrines 2.7/5 (100 Votes)
- Rolled Stuffed Smoked Salmon 4.1/5 (23 Votes)