Crab Stuffed Pepper Appetizers
By Mimm du blog Les Délices de Mimm
- 6 mini-peppers
- 3-4 ounces of cooked crabmeat
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped herbs (chives, parsley, ...)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Dip the peppers in a pan of boiling water and cook about 15 minutes.
Cool them under cold water. Remove caps and empty inside (seeds and white membranes)
Crush the crab meat with egg, mix with mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, salt and pepper
Fill the mini crab peppers, cover with the cap (stick with a stick if you prefer). Serve chilled.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!