Rate this recipe 4/5 (20 Votes)
- 1 1/2lb ground beef
- 1 sm. sweet onion
- 1 c. cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 1 sm. can of tomato paste with italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 c. italian bread crumbs
- 1/8 tsp. italian seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375
cook rice. Hollow out 4-6 peppers.
mix all ingredients together until well blended.
Scoop the mixture into each pepper.
Wrap each pepper in foil and place on a baking sheet.
Bake until done. take peppers out and put ketchup/brown sugar mixture on top of each pepper. Let peppers sit in oven for 10 more mins.
You'll also love
- Stroganoff 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Onigiri with Tuna and Black Sesame 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabbage 4/5 (20 Votes)
- MMM Fried Rice 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Meatless grape leaves stuffed with... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe