- 1 1/2lb ground beef
- 1 sm. sweet onion
- 1 c. cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 1 sm. can of tomato paste with italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 c. italian bread crumbs
- 1/8 tsp. italian seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375
cook rice. Hollow out 4-6 peppers.
mix all ingredients together until well blended.
Scoop the mixture into each pepper.
Wrap each pepper in foil and place on a baking sheet.
Bake until done. take peppers out and put ketchup/brown sugar mixture on top of each pepper. Let peppers sit in oven for 10 more mins.
You'll also love
- Paprika and Garlic Coated Chicken... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Rice Lettuce Wrap 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- KADI 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Oyster Rockefeller 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Onigiri with Tuna and Black Sesame 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- mexican pie 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Thai Green Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!