Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps with Coconut-Lime Dip
This easy, cool recipe is refreshing and delicious-- wait until you taste the perfect blend of flavors! Wonderful as an appetizer OR as a main dish.
- 2 green onions
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 12 oz. crab meat
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/2 Cup cream of coconut (the thick syrup)
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- cilantro for garnish, optional
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Use grated blade to slice onions into processor's bowl. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise and crab meat. Whirl until well mixed. Spoon onto lettuce leaves and roll tightly.
Stir lime juice into cream of coconut; spoon into dipping bowls and sprinkle with lime zest. Serve with Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps. Garnish with cilantro leaves, if desired.
You can substitute other seafood in this versatile recipe. You can also substitute minced veggies for the onions.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Pizza 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Turkey Pot Pie 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Honey I'm Home Rib Sauce 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushroom Recipe - Joe's... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Salmon Terrine Surprise 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Crispy Stuffed Mushrooms with Crab 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Diver Selected Scallops 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!