Seafood appetisers recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Seafood appetisers recipes
Pot Stickers (Chinese pan fried dumplings)
This recipe for pan-fried dumplings - also known as pot stickers - is easy to make and certain to please everyone ...
- MAKES approx. 40 pot stickers (dumplings)
- 1 package round dumpling wraps (available at Asian food stores, often frozen)
- 1 pound ground chicken breast, OR cooked shrimp (frozen is fine)
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger, sliced or can use crushed ginger from a jar. I use to taste.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 spring (green) onions, sliced
- prepared Cole slaw mix use about 3 or 4 handfuls.
- 1 red pepper cut up in small pieces.
7 sensational grilling alternatives to brats and burgers
Change it up from your usual BBQ fare with these 7 underrated GRILL IDEAS!
Quick Crabmeat Dip
This dip is quick & easy to make, serve warm with your favorite crackers or hollow out a bread bowl for a eye pleas
- 1/8 stick butter
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 can of crab meat (or use fresh)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
The ultimate guide to master your BBQ like a seasoned pro
10 pro tips to help you master your grill!
Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar Carrots
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Hot Crispy beer battered fish along with vinegar carrots, perfect for meal or brunch
- 2 Medium Bowl – To mix dry ingredients
- 1 Large Bowl – To mix all the ingredients
- 1 Medium/Large Non-Stick Frying Pot – Use as per availability
- 1 Large Plate – For dredged fish fillet
- 1 Tong – For Fish Batter
- Dishes/Serving Plates
- For Fish Batter ::
- 8 Fresh Fish Fillet - I'm using Cod Fish
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 Pint Light Beer - Cold
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- For Dredging ::
- 6 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tsp Pepper Powder
- ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt
- For Frying ::
- 1 Cup Oil – I’m using canola oil
- For Vinegar Carrots ::
- 1 Large Bowl
- 5-6 Clean Large Carrots – Cut into ¼ in length
- ¼ Cup Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt
Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps with Coconut-Lime Dip
This easy, cool recipe is refreshing and delicious-- wait until you taste the perfect blend of flavors! Wonderful a...
- 2 green onions
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 12 oz. crab meat
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/2 Cup cream of coconut (the thick syrup)
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- cilantro for garnish, optional
10 irresistible recipes that start with fresh mussels
Take a trip to the seaside with these 10 mussel recipes!
Stuffed AvocadoRecipewe ♡
By 750 International
Cut the avocado in two, and remove the pit
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 large prawns
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
Scallops in phyllo doughRecipewe ♡
Scallops in phyllo dough. Discover our recipe
- - 30 scallops
- - Leek fondue: 1 leek, 1 1/2 tbsp butter and 3 1/3 tbsp whipping cream.
- - 10 oz shrimp
- - Phyllo dough
- - Salt
- - Freshly ground pepper
- - Olive oil
Crab Stuffed Mushroms
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup well drained crabmeat
- 1 oz chopped almonds
- 1 oz butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup fresh bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated swiss cheese
- 12 medium mushroom caps
- Lemon Butter
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Salt and ground pepper
Oka I'a - Fish Salad
Fijian 'kokoda', Tahitian 'poisson cru', and Hawaiian 'poke' are all delicious variations of the same dish
- 1 pound (500g) fresh tuna or snapper
- ½ cup (120ml) lemon or lime juice
- ¼ onion
- 2 spring onions
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 large or 2 small cucumbers
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut milk
- salt to taste