Scallops in phyllo dough
Scallops in phyllo dough. Discover our recipe.
- - 30 scallops
- - Leek fondue: 1 leek
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter and 3 1/3 tbsp whipping cream.
- - 10 oz shrimp
- - Phyllo dough
- - Salt
- - Freshly ground pepper
- - Olive oil
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt leeks, put in the cream and peeled shrimp.
Add salt and fry scallops, 1 minute on each side.
Lay 2 sheets of phyllo dough, brushing the oil to olive oil.
Place in center of the phyllo dough, a large tablespoon of leek fondue with shrimp, and 5 scallops
Close phyllo dough so no steam escapes and cook at 410 F for 10-15 min
You'll also love
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- crab and lemon maki 3/5 (200 Votes)
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps with... 4/5 (5 Votes)