Sauteed leeks recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sauteed leeks recipes
Filo Pastry Parcels with ScallopsYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
Unwrap the filo dough. Cut into 5x5inch squares
- 1 pack of filo dough
- 2 cups of scallops
- 2 leeks
- heavy cream
- 4 figs
Leek casserole with scallops
Cut the leeks into strips and blanch 10 minutes
- small leeks
- saffron spices
- bechamel sauce
- grated cheese
- fine breadcrumbs
Pasta With Bacon and Leeks
Delicious Bacon pasta recipe from Food Network Magazine
- 12 oz. of Pasta (rigatoni, penne, etc.)
- 4 slices f bacon (I usually use a whole pack for extra deliciousness!)
- 1 bunch of leeks (Take off large leaves. Use the stem/stalk part)
- Slice thin into rounds
- 1 container heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan
Scallops in phyllo doughRecipewe ♡
Scallops in phyllo dough. Discover our recipe
- - 30 scallops
- - Leek fondue: 1 leek, 1 1/2 tbsp butter and 3 1/3 tbsp whipping cream.
- - 10 oz shrimp
- - Phyllo dough
- - Salt
- - Freshly ground pepper
- - Olive oil