Our favorite chicken with leeks recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: leek
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Chicken with leeks recipes
Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup
Creamy leek and potato soup makes a savory snack for a cold afternoon, a light lunch or dinner with some crusty bre...
- 3 large leeks
- white parts only
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 6 cups of chicken stock
- 2 crushed garlic buds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of milk
- either low fat
- 1% or 2% depending on the thickness of the soup you prefer;
28 hearty stews to hibernate with this winter
Look no further for COZY meals in a bowl. Here we present 28 SOULFUL stews to warm you up from the inside when it's super cold outside.
Carefully wash the leeks and celery
- 6 cups Chicken stock
- 3 leeks
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 onion
- 3 cups chopped mushrooms
- 7 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Chicken
- Salt and pepper