Our favorite chicken with leeks recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: leek
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken with leeks recipes
Carefully wash the leeks and celery
- 6 cups Chicken stock
- 3 leeks
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 onion
- 3 cups chopped mushrooms
- 7 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Chicken
- Salt and pepper
28 hearty stews to hibernate with this winter
Look no further for COZY meals in a bowl. Here we present 28 SOULFUL stews to warm you up from the inside when it's super cold outside.
Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup
Creamy leek and potato soup makes a savory snack for a cold afternoon, a light lunch or dinner with some crusty bre...
- 3 large leeks, white parts only, diced
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 6 cups of chicken stock
- 2 crushed garlic buds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of milk, either low fat, 1% or 2% depending on the thickness of the soup you prefer;