Boiled chicken recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Boiled chicken recipes
Carefully wash the leeks and celery
- 6 cups Chicken stock
- 3 leeks
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 onion
- 3 cups chopped mushrooms
- 7 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Chicken
- Salt and pepper
Healthy Hearty Meal