Our favorite healthy pineapple recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Healthy pineapple recipes
Healthy Hearty Meal
Pineapple Orange Smoothie
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Brighten your day with this delicious and healthy Pineapple Orange Smoothie recipe, great for breakfast or anytime
- cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- Orange segments and fresh mint for garnish (optional)