Recipes for chicken with sauce - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Spanish Empanadas
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken with sauce recipes
Carefully wash the leeks and celery
- 6 cups Chicken stock
- 3 leeks
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 onion
- 3 cups chopped mushrooms
- 7 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Chicken
- Salt and pepper
Arrange chicken, skin side down in baking pan or casserole
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed