The best ways to make honey mustard sauce for chicken - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Ginger Biscuit Tiramisu
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Honey mustard sauce for chicken recipes
Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken
Honey mustard flavores chicken
Grilled Honey Mustard Chisken Pasta
Sweet and Tasty Chicken Salad!
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 cups cubed grilled chicken
- 2 cups washed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled