The best ways to make honey mustard sauce for chicken - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Honey mustard sauce for chicken recipes
Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken
Honey mustard flavores chicken
Grilled Honey Mustard Chisken Pasta
Sweet and Tasty Chicken Salad!
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 cups cubed grilled chicken
- 2 cups washed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery
- chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- coarsely chopped
- 3 slices bacon
- crisply cooked and crumbled