Honey mustard chicken recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Honey mustard chicken recipes
Super Easy Honey Mustard Chicken
Honey mustard flavores chicken
Honey Mustard Chicken Bake
- 4 pieces of chicken
- put the chicken in a pan mix butter
- honey and mustard all together until the sauces is soft
- put the chicken in the oven for 45 minutes and serve.
Honey Mustard Herb Grilled Chicken
Mix onion, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl; whisk in mustard and honey; add oregano...
- 3 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
- halved lengthwise or pounded to ½ thickness
- 1 ½ cups white onion
- finely chopped (about 1 onion)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives