Honey Mustard Chicken Bake
- 4 pieces of chicken
- put the chicken in a pan mix butter, honey and mustard all together until the sauces is soft, put the chicken in the oven for 45 minutes and serve.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
put the chicken in a pan mix butter, honey and mustard all together until the sauces is soft,
Put the chicken in the oven for 45 minutes and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad 3.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Salad 3.4/5 (200 Votes)
- Chicken Fricassee 3.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Grandma's Peach-Glazed Ham 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Harissah - Middle Eastern Coconut... 3.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Chicken with Soy 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Dee Dees Deviled Eggs 3.3/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.