Lemon Basil Chicken
- 4 lbs chicken
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. basil
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, except the chicken. Stir.
Dip pieces of chicken in mexture and place in 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish.
Pour remaining juice over chicken and bake at 350F until done (approximately
Delicious with a side of rice. If desired take the juices from the baking dish
after the chicken is cooked and drizzle over rice.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!