Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables
- For rolls:
- 2 chicken cutlets
- Tapenade or sundried tomato caviar
- 1 egg
- 3 basil leaves
- For the vegetables:
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 pepper half
- 1 tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil and basil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
For the roll: Cut through the middle for the cutlets. Flatten.
Spread 3-4 tablespoons of tomato tapenade on each cutlet. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices. Place on cutlets. Roll the cutlets and tie.
Mix egg and basil. Dip cutlets into the mixture. Cook 15 minutes over low heat in a skillet with a drizzle of olive oil.
For the vegetables: Cut the zucchini, carrot, bell pepper into thin strips. Cut the tomato into cubes. Crush the garlic clove.
Cook vegetables in a pan over low heat for 15 minutes with a drizzle of olive oil.
Add basil 5 minutes before the vegetables are fully cooked.
You'll also love
- Light Zucchini Gratin 3.6/5 (129 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Chicken with Soy 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Parmesan-Garlic Spaghetti Squash 3.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Roasted tomatoes with goat cheese... 3/5 (34 Votes)
- Chicken Drumsticks with Vegetables 3.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Potato and Tomato Puree 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Tomato, Basil and Cheese Baked... 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Curried Halibut en Papillote 3.5/5 (79 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!