By Justine - Blog "La cuisine des Marmottes"
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
- Cook artichokes in a pressure cooker (about 15 min after the biiiiip)
- Eat the leaves with the dressing and keep the heart for the recipe below.
- Peel shrimp and cut into small pieces
- Mix shrimp with olive oil, soy sauce, tarragon and small cherry tomatoes
- Serve on a small green salad (olive oil + balsamic vinegar) the artichoke hearts and shrimp mixture on top
- salt and enjoy with a glass of cider (this recipe is very good with cider)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper