Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Pour into your bread machine pan, in order, water, olive oil, yeast, flour, and salt.
Choose the program keys "Dough Raising Dough or" weight 500 g
Once the dough is ready, flour your work surface and remove the dough from the bowl. Form a ball by hand and add a garnish as you like (onions, bacon, olives, cheese, tomatoes, salmon, etc.).
Roll out dough and make cuts with a knife.
Put the dough on parchment paper. Take a little dough to spread the holes. Cover with a cloth and leave about 15 minutes.
Bake 12 minutes at 425° / 450 ° F. Brush with milk or olive oil before baking.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!