Sweetened Condensed Milk: All the Amazing Things to Cook & Bake
Sweetened condensed milk in a can is thick like a syrup, not splashy like the carton in your fridge. Its versatile uses make it great for dessert, drinks, bread and other dishes.
1/24 View slideshow
© Lil' Luna
Arroz Con Leche
This classic recipe for Mexican Arroz Con Leche uses only one cup of rice for four servings. Condensed milk is key in achieving the right texture and sweetness for this dish. Suggested toppings include brown sugar, honey, raisins, nutmeg, cinnamon or coconut.
More steaming articles
9 Secrets to A Better Stir-Fry 60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Comment on this article