- 1 lb medium peeled shrimp
- 1/2 lb bacon
- BBQ Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut bacon into thirds. Wrap the bacon onto the shrimp.
Skewer 8-10 shrimp onto each skewer.
Grill until bacon is cooked.
Slather with BBQ sauce and grill for another 4 minutes. Keep slathering and turning.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- bbq shrimp 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Chicken Nuggets 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cream Cheese... 3.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Shrimp and Potato Casserole 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Crockpot Barbecue Pork Ribs 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Bacon wrapped steak with cheese 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Barbecue Sauce 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!