- 1 lb medium peeled shrimp
- 1/2 lb bacon
- BBQ Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut bacon into thirds. Wrap the bacon onto the shrimp.
Skewer 8-10 shrimp onto each skewer.
Grill until bacon is cooked.
Slather with BBQ sauce and grill for another 4 minutes. Keep slathering and turning.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- bbq shrimp 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Bruchetta Toast 3/5 (50 Votes)
- Cheesy Mushroomy Quesadillas 3.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Gumbo 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- veal with chestnuts 3.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Barbecue Sauce 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!