Easy Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup of corn syrup
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of prepared mustard
- 2 tsp. of ground ginger
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
when you are going to barbecue or broil meats ,brush frequently with sauce during final 5-10 mins.
makes 1 1/2 cups of barbecuing sauce
keep handy in the fridge
You'll also love
- Crockpot Barbecue Pork Ribs 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Sauce 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ THAI CHILI SAUCE 1.7/5 (115 Votes)
- Crab cakes and homemade ketchup 3.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken meatballs 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Ginger Tea 2.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Barbecue Sauce 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.