The best recipes for pulled pork sauce - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: shredded pork
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Pulled pork sauce recipes
L.J.'s Barbeque Rib Sauce
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
This is an old southern recipe from my neighbor that I had to trade my Grandmother's oatmeal cookie recipe for and ...
- 2 bottles Masterpiece BBQ sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 onion diced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp Dry Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp Pickling spice
- 1Tbsp all purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Worchester sauce
- 1/2 can beer
24 easy party dips that will make you a legend
Whether HOT, cold, spicy, sweet, cheesy, meaty, etc., party dips are a party DO! Here are 24 easy-to-make recipes everyone will DIVE into.
Easy Barbecue Sauce
combine ingredients when you are going to barbecue or broil meats ,brush frequently with sauce during final 5-10 m...
- 3/4 cup of corn syrup
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of prepared mustard
- 2 tsp. of ground ginger
15 pulled pork recipes just begging for you to take a bite
This is the most delicious thing you'll eat all week.
SATE PORK AND PEANUT SAUCE
Marinated pork bbq or broiled with a peanutbutter dipping sauce
- marinate for pork
- 2 tbl soy sauce
- 1 tbl lemon juice
- 1 tsp corriander
- 1 sm garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt pepper
- brown sugar pinch or 2
- port cut in bite size pieces
- peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper
- 2 tsp molasses
- 1 tbl soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Cindy's Easy Barbecue Sauce
This is a very quick barbecue sauce made with ingredients usually in your kitchen and the taste is really great on ...
- 1 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 4 T. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
20 best recipes for sliders
They say dynamite comes in small packages and it couldn't be truer than with these explosively tasty sliders!
Lip Smackin' BBQ Sauce
By littlemom0240, Little Mom Saves Money
This recipe combines the sweetness of brown sugar, the zing of chipotle and a little inspiration from the garden fo...
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar,packed
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp chipotle hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke (optional)
- 1 tsp dried mustard
- 1 shallot, finely minced
Dee's Infamous Southern Poppin' BBQ Sauce
By TnDee Liscious
Spicy, Sweet, True BBQ Flavored sauce, good on Almost ANYTHING! YUM!!
- 2 cans (20 ounce or bigger) Roasted garlic and fennel diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup balsalmic vinegar
- 1 onion, finely chopped and sauteed till soft n carmelized
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped and sauteed with onion
- 2 bell peppers, any color (roasted and slightly blackened on the grill)
- 3 pablano peppers (roasted and slightly blackened on the grill)
- 1/2 tsp dried serrano pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup local honey
- Salt and pepper (if needed) to taste