The best recipes for pulled pork sauce - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: shredded pork
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Pulled pork sauce recipes
L.J.'s Barbeque Rib Sauce
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
This is an old southern recipe from my neighbor that I had to trade my Grandmother's oatmeal cookie recipe for and ...
- 2 bottles Masterpiece BBQ sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 onion diced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp Dry Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp Pickling spice
- 1Tbsp all purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Worchester sauce
- 1/2 can beer
24 easy party dips that will make you a legend
Whether HOT, cold, spicy, sweet, cheesy, meaty, etc., party dips are a party DO! Here are 24 easy-to-make recipes everyone will DIVE into.
Easy Barbecue Sauce
combine ingredients when you are going to barbecue or broil meats ,brush frequently with sauce during final 5-10 m...
- 3/4 cup of corn syrup
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of prepared mustard
- 2 tsp. of ground ginger
15 pulled pork recipes just begging for you to take a bite
This is the most delicious thing you'll eat all week.
SATE PORK AND PEANUT SAUCE
Marinated pork bbq or broiled with a peanutbutter dipping sauce
- marinate for pork
- 2 tbl soy sauce
- 1 tbl lemon juice
- 1 tsp corriander
- 1 sm garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt pepper
- brown sugar pinch or 2
- port cut in bite size pieces
- peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper
- 2 tsp molasses
- 1 tbl soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Cindy's Easy Barbecue Sauce
This is a very quick barbecue sauce made with ingredients usually in your kitchen and the taste is really great on ...
- 1 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 4 T. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
20 best recipes for sliders
They say dynamite comes in small packages and it couldn't be truer than with these explosively tasty sliders!
Lip Smackin' BBQ Sauce
By littlemom0240, Little Mom Saves Money
This recipe combines the sweetness of brown sugar, the zing of chipotle and a little inspiration from the garden fo...
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar,packed
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp chipotle hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke (optional)
- 1 tsp dried mustard
- 1 shallot, finely minced
Dee's Infamous Southern Poppin' BBQ Sauce
By TnDee Liscious
Spicy, Sweet, True BBQ Flavored sauce, good on Almost ANYTHING! YUM!!
- 2 cans (20 ounce or bigger) Roasted garlic and fennel diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup balsalmic vinegar
- 1 onion, finely chopped and sauteed till soft n carmelized
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped and sauteed with onion
- 2 bell peppers, any color (roasted and slightly blackened on the grill)
- 3 pablano peppers (roasted and slightly blackened on the grill)
- 1/2 tsp dried serrano pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup local honey
- Salt and pepper (if needed) to taste