Recipes for pulled pork in a crockpot - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Pulled pork in a crockpot recipes
Place all ingredients except BBQ sauce into a crockpot
- 1 pork shoulder roast
- 1 large onion cut into big slices
- 2 cups favourite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 red wine
Pork shoulder roast done in the slow cooker with BBQ sauce
- Pork shoulder roast.
- Bottle of BBQ sauce. Any kind.
- One chopped onion.
- 2 tblsp honey.
- Salt & pepper.
- Burger buns.
Puerto Rican Pulled Pork
Combine garlic, pepper, oregano, olive oil, vinegar and salt
- 4 pounds Pork Shoulder/Butt
- 6 cloves Garlic - Pressed
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1-1/2 tbs Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 tbs White Vinegar
- 4 tsp Salt
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper
- 3-1/2 lb (1.6 kg) pork shoulder blade roasts
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 onions - diced
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chili powder
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground coriander
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomato paste
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions - thinly sliced