Recipes for pulled pork in a crockpot - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pulled pork in a crockpot recipes
Place all ingredients except BBQ sauce into a crockpot
- 1 pork shoulder roast
- 1 large onion cut into big slices
- 2 cups favourite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 red wine
Pork shoulder roast done in the slow cooker with BBQ sauce
- Pork shoulder roast.
- Bottle of BBQ sauce. Any kind.
- One chopped onion.
- 2 tblsp honey.
- Salt & pepper.
- Burger buns.
Puerto Rican Pulled Pork
Combine garlic, pepper, oregano, olive oil, vinegar and salt
- 4 pounds Pork Shoulder/Butt
- 6 cloves Garlic - Pressed
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1-1/2 tbs Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 tbs White Vinegar
- 4 tsp Salt
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper
- 3-1/2 lb (1.6 kg) pork shoulder blade roasts
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 onions - diced
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chili powder
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground coriander
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomato paste
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions - thinly sliced