Recipes for pulled pork in a crockpot - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Pulled pork in a crockpot recipes
Place all ingredients except BBQ sauce into a crockpot
- 1 pork shoulder roast
- 1 large onion cut into big slices
- 2 cups favourite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 red wine
Pork shoulder roast done in the slow cooker with BBQ sauce
- Pork shoulder roast.
- Bottle of BBQ sauce. Any kind.
- One chopped onion.
- 2 tblsp honey.
- Salt & pepper.
- Burger buns.
Puerto Rican Pulled Pork
Combine garlic, pepper, oregano, olive oil, vinegar and salt
- 4 pounds Pork Shoulder/Butt
- 6 cloves Garlic - Pressed
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1-1/2 tbs Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 tbs White Vinegar
- 4 tsp Salt
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper
- 3-1/2 lb (1.6 kg) pork shoulder blade roasts
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 onions - diced
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chili powder
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground coriander
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomato paste
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions - thinly sliced