Pork shoulder recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pork shoulder recipes
Cook Meat over night so its tender and just falls apart
- Pork shoulder butt roast OR beef chuck (Family pk) Corn husks, Chili pods 2 pks New Mexico and 1 pk japonese and the masa from Vallarta
Pork shoulder roast done in the slow cooker with BBQ sauce
- Pork shoulder roast.
- Bottle of BBQ sauce. Any kind.
- One chopped onion.
- 2 tblsp honey.
- Salt & pepper.
- Burger buns.
Pork Shoulder with Potatoes and Sour Cream
Desalt the pork shoulder by rinsing 2-3 times
- - Pork shoulder 1/2 salt
- - Potatoes
- - Sour cream
- - 1 onion stuck with a clove
- - 1 bay leaf
Place all ingredients but the BBQ sauce into a crockpot
- 1 pork shoulder roast
- 1 large onion sliced thick
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
Pulled Pork on a Bun
mix garlic, peppercorns, thyme and mustard and rub paste onto roast and put it in slow cooker
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp cracked black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp dijon
- 2 pound pork shoulder blade roast
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
Creton (meat spread)
Cook meat in a pot with water and onions until the meat comes apart
- 1 pork shoulder
- 1tsp all spice
- 2 medium onions chopped fine
- 1tsp nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste