Pork shoulder recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Pork shoulder recipes
Cook Meat over night so its tender and just falls apart
- Pork shoulder butt roast OR beef chuck (Family pk) Corn husks, Chili pods 2 pks New Mexico and 1 pk japonese and the masa from Vallarta
Pork shoulder roast done in the slow cooker with BBQ sauce
- Pork shoulder roast.
- Bottle of BBQ sauce. Any kind.
- One chopped onion.
- 2 tblsp honey.
- Salt & pepper.
- Burger buns.
Pork Shoulder with Potatoes and Sour Cream
Desalt the pork shoulder by rinsing 2-3 times
- - Pork shoulder 1/2 salt
- - Potatoes
- - Sour cream
- - 1 onion stuck with a clove
- - 1 bay leaf
Place all ingredients but the BBQ sauce into a crockpot
- 1 pork shoulder roast
- 1 large onion sliced thick
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
Pulled Pork on a Bun
mix garlic, peppercorns, thyme and mustard and rub paste onto roast and put it in slow cooker
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp cracked black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp dijon
- 2 pound pork shoulder blade roast
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
Creton (meat spread)
Cook meat in a pot with water and onions until the meat comes apart
- 1 pork shoulder
- 1tsp all spice
- 2 medium onions chopped fine
- 1tsp nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste