Barbecue pork recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Barbecue pork recipes
Pulled Barbeque Pork Sandwiches
Crock Pot Favorite
- 2-3 pounds of Pok Roast
- Barbeque Sauce
- Buns or Rolls
By Irene Wanner
Easy sandwiches - good for a crowd
- 5 lb. chipped pressed ham
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons Worchester sauce
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 3 small bottles chili sauce
- 4 Tablespoons vinegar
- 3 bottles water
Pulled Pork on a Bun
mix garlic, peppercorns, thyme and mustard and rub paste onto roast and put it in slow cooker
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp cracked black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp dijon
- 2 pound pork shoulder blade roast
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
FREEZE- BBQ pulled pork
Crockpot low 6-8 hours Pull pork apart Serve on kaiser buns
- Pork loin
- BBQ sauce (1 bottle)