Barbecue pork recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Barbecue pork recipes
Pulled Barbeque Pork Sandwiches
Crock Pot Favorite
- 2-3 pounds of Pok Roast
- Barbeque Sauce
- Buns or Rolls
By Irene Wanner
Easy sandwiches - good for a crowd
- 5 lb. chipped pressed ham
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons Worchester sauce
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 3 small bottles chili sauce
- 4 Tablespoons vinegar
- 3 bottles water
Pulled Pork on a Bun
mix garlic, peppercorns, thyme and mustard and rub paste onto roast and put it in slow cooker
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp cracked black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp dijon
- 2 pound pork shoulder blade roast
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
FREEZE- BBQ pulled pork
Crockpot low 6-8 hours Pull pork apart Serve on kaiser buns
- Pork loin
- BBQ sauce (1 bottle)