Our easy ham recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Easy ham recipes
By Irene Wanner
Easy sandwiches - good for a crowd
- 5 lb. chipped pressed ham
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons Worchester sauce
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 3 small bottles chili sauce
- 4 Tablespoons vinegar
- 3 bottles water
Ham and Potato Soup
It is very easy and the great thing about it is that you can add additional ingredients, more ham, potatoes, etc an...
- 3 1/2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground white or black pepper, or to taste
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!