Our easy ham recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy ham recipes
By Irene Wanner
Easy sandwiches - good for a crowd
- 5 lb. chipped pressed ham
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons Worchester sauce
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 3 small bottles chili sauce
- 4 Tablespoons vinegar
- 3 bottles water
Ham and Potato Soup
It is very easy and the great thing about it is that you can add additional ingredients, more ham, potatoes, etc an...
- 3 1/2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground white or black pepper
- or to taste
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk