The best easy pulled pork recipes - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy pulled pork recipes
Place all ingredients except BBQ sauce into a crockpot
- 1 pork shoulder roast
- 1 large onion cut into big slices
- 2 cups favourite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 red wine
25 hot sandwiches that will make you melt
If you seldom venture past a regular grilled cheese, it's time to up your hot sandwich game! Here are 25 delicious ways to get you started.
Pork shoulder roast done in the slow cooker with BBQ sauce
- Pork shoulder roast.
- Bottle of BBQ sauce. Any kind.
- One chopped onion.
- 2 tblsp honey.
- Salt & pepper.
- Burger buns.
15 pulled pork recipes just begging for you to take a bite
This is the most delicious thing you'll eat all week.
Crock Pot Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
A simple recipe that includes a Texas favorite soft drink that will impress your guests during any season
- 3-6 lbs of bone-in pork shoulder
- 20 oz bottle of Dr. Pepper
- 1 sweet onion
- Salt and pepper to coat pork
- Your favorite BBQ sauce
- Crock pot
Pulled Pork on a Bun
mix garlic, peppercorns, thyme and mustard and rub paste onto roast and put it in slow cooker
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp cracked black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp dijon
- 2 pound pork shoulder blade roast
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
20 best recipes for sliders
They say dynamite comes in small packages and it couldn't be truer than with these explosively tasty sliders!
Put pork in slow roaster or slow cooker
- 3 lb boneless pork loin roast
- 1 thinly sliced medium onion
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 half cup salsa
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 third cup brown sugar
- 1 fourth cup honey
- 2 tbsps chili powder
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 half tsp garlic powder
- 1 half tsp oregano
- 1 half tsp cilantro
- 1 fourth tsp ground black pepper
- 1 eighth tsp ground red pepper
- 1 half tsp salt
FREEZE- BBQ pulled pork
Crockpot low 6-8 hours Pull pork apart Serve on kaiser buns
- Pork loin
- BBQ sauce (1 bottle)
Easy Pulled Pork
Origionally found at www.http://whoneedsacape
- 5 lb pork roast
- 1 large onion sliced
- Dry Rub
- 3 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle powder
- 2 tsp. sea salt
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper
- 3-1/2 lb (1.6 kg) pork shoulder blade roasts
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 onions - diced
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chili powder
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground coriander
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomato paste
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions - thinly sliced
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
I like to share this dish at potlucks because it can be made ahead, which I especially appreciate during the busy h...
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 10 kaiser rolls
Put porkin the slow cooker and poke it with a fork
- 2lb pork
- 1-2 cans of pop
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce