Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
I like to share this dish at potlucks because it can be made ahead, which I especially appreciate during the busy holiday season. The sweet-and-spicy sauce is always a hit.—Martha Anne Carpenter, Mesa, Arizona
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 10 kaiser rolls
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 480mins
Cost Average budget
Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine broth, 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce and 1/3 cup hot sauce; pour over roast. Cook, covered, on low 8-10 hours or until tender.
Remove roast; discard cooking juices. Shred pork with two forks. Return pork to slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine ketchup, molasses, mustard and remaining Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Pour over pork. Cook, covered, on high 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve on rolls.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (178 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (124 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (57 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Nana's Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.