Pepper Steak Sandwiches
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise divided
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing low calorie
- 3/4 pound deli roast beef
- 5 each hoagie rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In large skillet, saute onion & pepper in 2T mayo until crisp-tender. Remove & keep warm. Reduce heat. Add italian dressing, roast beef, mayo. Cook & stir about 5 min.
Place beef & vegi's on rolls. Top with cheese. Broil.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Swiss Cubed Steak 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon & Tomato Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pepper Steak 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Healthy Tuna Melt open-faced... 4.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Pepper Steak 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Homemade Steak Subs / Sandwiches 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Tunafish Sandwich With A Kick 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Ranch Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.