Steak sandwich recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Steak sandwich recipes
Homemade Steak Subs / Sandwiches
By maryjo young
Chopped roast beef subs with sautee onions and peppers and motzz
- 2 lbs. Of desired roast beef
- fresh sub rolls
- 3-4 sm.cooking onions
- 2 grn. Or rd. Peppers
- motzz. Cheese slices
Pepper Steak Sandwiches
In large skillet, saute onion & pepper in 2T mayo until crisp-tender
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise divided
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing low calorie
- 3/4 pound deli roast beef
- 5 each hoagie rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese