The best sandwich roll-ups recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Sandwich roll-ups recipes
It's like a homemade hot pocket!
- 1- package pre-made pizza dough
- 1- jar spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1- package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1- package sliced pepperoni (or any topping of choice)
25 Recipes Proving Oatmeal Is The Ultimate Breakfast Of Champions
Delicious, nutritious, cheap and easy... Start your day with the best breakfast known to man.
Dannielle's Lasagna Roll-Ups
A easy twist on the classic layered lasagna
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- 1 large container Ricotta Cheese
- 1 lb Mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 1 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese - grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 package thick and zesty Spaghetti Sauce Packet (dry)
- 2 bay leaves-crumbled with the stem removed
- 1 lb ground beef - browned and drained
- 1 large jar good spaghetti sauce
20 Minute Meals That Take Less Time Than The Cleaning Up
Super quick meals that come together faster than it takes for you to set the table!
Mix all ingredients together until well blended
- 1 pkg. ham lunchmeat. or any thin sliced ham.
- 1 pkg. softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. minced sweet onion
- 1/8 garlic powder
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of oil over medium heat
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- plus 1 1/2 cups quartered mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1/4 inch thick
- 1 package frozen baby carrots
- 1 cup chicken broth
28 Slow Cooker Staples That Start With Canned Food
These 28 slow cooker recipes all start by opening a can or two...which means even shorter prep time than usual!
Turkey (Lunch meat) & Stove top Roll-Ups
By Pat Riley
Turkey & Stove Top Stuffing Roll-Ups Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Turkey Lunch meat cut thick
- Box of Stove Top Stuffing
- Can or Jar Turkey Gravy
Chicken Roll-up del Ray
Boil Chicken with worchestershire, seasoning packet, onion powder, and black pepper in enough water to cover chicke...
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1lb)
- small flour tortillas
- 1/2c Nance's hot wing sauce
- shredded cheese
- 2 large shakes worchestershire
- 1packet chili ramen seasoning
- onion powder
- black pepper