How to make ravioli dough - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: ravioli
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Ravioli dough recipes
Italian Flag Ravioli
By european cutie, European Cutie
Recipe for a tri-color homemade ravioli to represent the colors of the Italian flag
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs ( for a healthier version I use egg beaters)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons water (as needed)
- Canned beets
29 Spicy One-Pot Dishes That Will Help You Live Longer
Kick up the heat, and stay warm with these fiery one-pot dishes!
Ravioli Nudi, "Little Field Mice" or Spinach and Ricotta Dumplings
By urbandomesticdiva, the urban domestic diva
These dumplings have been a favorite at our house for a couple of years
- 2 6 oz. packages of ready-to-use baby spinach leaves
- 2 6 oz. packages regular ready-to-use spinach
- (you can replace 2 10 oz. packages of frozen spinach, defrosted, if you can't get fresh)
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (about) all-purpose flour
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- Generous pinch of ground nutmeg
11 tummy-pleasing ways to eat tortellini
On skewers; crusted in Parmesan and dunked in marinara; in a meatball soup...if you've only served tortellini as a pasta, you've missed out!
Butternut Squash Ravioli
By Makiko Murakami
Mix the flours together, then slowly add the oil and water, mixing well (this is easiest to achieve with a food pro...
- 2 oz (1/2 cup) flour (unbleached)
- 2 oz (1/2 cup) semolina flour
- 2-3 fl oz (1/3 cup) very warm water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- around 6 oz (3/4 cup) butternut squash, peeled, cooked and mashed
- pinch of sweet paprika (optional)
- Read more: http://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/infant-finger-food.html#ixzz2sxzbfsC5