How to make ravioli dough - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: ravioli
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Ravioli dough recipes
Italian Flag Ravioli
By european cutie, European Cutie
Recipe for a tri-color homemade ravioli to represent the colors of the Italian flag
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs ( for a healthier version I use egg beaters)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons water (as needed)
- Canned beets
29 Spicy One-Pot Dishes That Will Help You Live Longer
Kick up the heat, and stay warm with these fiery one-pot dishes!
Ravioli Nudi, "Little Field Mice" or Spinach and Ricotta Dumplings
By urbandomesticdiva, the urban domestic diva
These dumplings have been a favorite at our house for a couple of years
- 2 6 oz. packages of ready-to-use baby spinach leaves
- 2 6 oz. packages regular ready-to-use spinach
- (you can replace 2 10 oz. packages of frozen spinach
- if you can't get fresh)
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (about) all-purpose flour
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- Generous pinch of ground nutmeg
11 tummy-pleasing ways to eat tortellini
On skewers; crusted in Parmesan and dunked in marinara; in a meatball soup...if you've only served tortellini as a pasta, you've missed out!
Butternut Squash Ravioli
By Makiko Murakami
Mix the flours together, then slowly add the oil and water, mixing well (this is easiest to achieve with a food pro...
- 2 oz (1/2 cup) flour (unbleached)
- 2 oz (1/2 cup) semolina flour
- 2-3 fl oz (1/3 cup) very warm water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- around 6 oz (3/4 cup) butternut squash
- cooked and mashed
- pinch of sweet paprika (optional)
- Read more: http://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/infant-finger-food.html#ixzz2sxzbfsC5