Delicious Pasta Dishes that Go Beyond Spaghetti
Did you know there are about 350 different types of pasta? Go beyond spaghetti, and start exploring all the delicious possibilities!
1/49 View slideshow
Skillet Goats Cheese Stuffed Pasta Shells
This pasta dish is taking the term American-Italian to a whole new level. With its blend of acidic goat cheese. spicy salami, and gorgeous tomato sauce, these little bite-sized beauties are the perfect flavor mix. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
9 Secrets to A Better Stir-Fry 60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Comment on this article