Making spinach ricotta ravioli - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: ravioli
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Spinach ricotta ravioli recipes
Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli
By PicNic, PicNic
Make the pasta dough following the directions on the recipe
- Half a recipe of basic egg pasta
- Ravioli Filling:
- 100 g Chorizo, chopped
- 1 Cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 Cup finely grated mozzarella
- Pasta Sauce:
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed, finely chopped, or finely grated
- 400 g tomatoes (fresh or canned, whatever is most readily available)
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
10 bagel sandwiches that will make lunch the highlight of your day
These 10 bagel fillings are out of this world!
Ravioli Spinach Bake
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Easy alternative to lasagna and a great meatless dinner the whole family will love!
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 package cheese ravioli (16 to 20 ounces, depending on brand)
- 10 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 and ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Quick and healthy brown bag lunches you’ll be proud to take to work
Lunch should never weigh you down or take hours to prepare. Try these 10 ultra fast brown bag recipes that will make your coworkers envious!
Wild Herb Ravioli
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a medium skillet over medium heat
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1½ ounces chickweed or spinach, stems removed (2 cups)
- 1 ounce deadnettle or henbit tops, including flowers, or spinach, stems removed (1½ cups)
- 1 ounce wild garlic greens or chives, cut into ½- to 1-inch lengths (¾ cup), plus more for garnish
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 ounces ricotta cheese (¼ cup)
- 2 ounces freshly grated Parmesan (½ cup),
- plus more for sprinkling
- 18 egg-roll wrappers (about 8 inches square)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Ravioli Nudi, "Little Field Mice" or Spinach and Ricotta Dumplings
By urbandomesticdiva, the urban domestic diva
These dumplings have been a favorite at our house for a couple of years
- 2 6 oz. packages of ready-to-use baby spinach leaves
- 2 6 oz. packages regular ready-to-use spinach
- (you can replace 2 10 oz. packages of frozen spinach, defrosted, if you can't get fresh)
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (about) all-purpose flour
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- Generous pinch of ground nutmeg
This Exotic Shrimp Salad Is Like A Vacation In Your Mouth
By Pascale Weeks
Eating light doesn't have to be boring with this exotic salad, made with fresh shrimp, crunchy bamboo shoots and a simple dressing. Step-by-Step recipe here!
Mix 6 hands of flour and salt in a large bowl
- 6 handfuls flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 boxes frozen chopped spinach
- 1 pound raw hamburger
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 or 2 eggs
- parsley flakes
- onion powder