Homemade egg pasta recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Homemade egg pasta recipes
Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli
By PicNic, PicNic
Make the pasta dough following the directions on the recipe
- Half a recipe of basic egg pasta
- Ravioli Filling:
- 100 g Chorizo, chopped
- 1 Cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 Cup finely grated mozzarella
- Pasta Sauce:
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed, finely chopped, or finely grated
- 400 g tomatoes (fresh or canned, whatever is most readily available)
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Lamb Fettuccine with fresh egg pasta
By PicNic, PicNic
Place all of the vegetables (including tinned tomatoes) in a food processor and process until neat smooth
- Basic egg pasta
- 500 - 600 g lamb steaks, sliced
- 1 Onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups spinach leaves
- 1 400 g tin of tomatoes
- Dried mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper