10 bagel sandwiches that will make lunch the highlight of your day
What is it about bagels that tug at our taste buds so? They're just flour, salt, water and yeast...but these 10 fillings make them unreal!
For traveling taste buds
For exotic flavor, make a curry chicken bagel. Split the bagel, spread with curry sauce, and stuff with thinly sliced chicken or turkey, Cheddar cheese and tomato. Place in the oven or toaster oven for a few minutes. Sneak in a fresh lettuce leaf just before you chow down.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.