Chicken- Jalapeño panini's
- Jalapeños ( bottled sliced jalapeños)
- Salt And pepper
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Mixed herb
- Panini Bread
- Sliced green and red peppers
- Shredded cheese
- Spicy mayo
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate chicken and leave for a few hours or overnight.
On a grill, grill chicken with bell peppers. Leave aside.
On the bread spread spicy mayo on one side of each bread slice, top the mayo with chicken and peppers.
And lettuce (if desire).
Add shredded cheese and top the sandwhich with mayo side facing down.
Butter remaining outward sides of bread and grill until done.
Serve with spicy mayo, fries and salad.
You'll also love
- Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Kaylees Grilled Cheese 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Best Punjabi Rajma recipie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Baby and kid friendly leek soup 3/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheezy Broccoli 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Fried bologna and onions 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Salad 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Scarlett's Poppers 3/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!