Panini recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Panini recipes
Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Assemble sandwich and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2 to 3 minutes per side
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 large ripe tomato at room temperature, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese at room temperature, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 4 Tbsp basil pesto sauce
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Layer it this way for the best results: buttered bread, slice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon, lettuce, cheese, b...
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread, buttered on one side
- 2 slices of cheese
- 3 pieces of bacon
- 2 slices of lettuce
- 1 slice of tomato
Kaylees Grilled Cheese
a unique, delightful grilled chesse Kaylee style!
- 12 peices of bread
- 6 peices of cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 sour cream
Spicy Apple and Chicken Panini
This delicious sandwich has the goodness of apples , chicken, bacon, and caramelized onions with a kick from pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large sweet onions very thinly sliced
- pinch salt
- dash pepper
- 1 unpeeled large Red apple, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of bread
- Chipotle ranch dressing
- 12 slices rotisserie chicken deli slices
- 4 slices cooked bacon (cut in half)
- 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
Chicken- Jalapeño panini's
Marinate chicken and leave for a few hours or overnight
- Jalapeños ( bottled sliced jalapeños)
- Salt And pepper
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Mixed herb
- Panini Bread
- Sliced green and red peppers
- Shredded cheese
- Spicy mayo