Kaylees Grilled Cheese
a unique, delightful grilled chesse Kaylee style!
- 12 peices of bread
- 6 peices of cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 sour cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
cut the cheese and chop the onions and put butter on one side of the bread
put the bread, cheese, onion and 2 tsp of sour cream and grill till golden.
put on a lower heat, more time to melt the cheese and harder for bread to burn
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.