25 hot sandwiches that will make you melt
If you seldom venture past a regular grilled cheese, it's time to up your hot sandwich game! Here are 25 delicious ways to get you started.
© How Sweet Eats
Peach bacon and gouda grilled cheese sliders
This dreamy grilled cheese sandwich consists of pretzel bread filled with bacon, melty gouda and sweet peach slices. It's the perfect contrast of salty, sweet flavors to brighten up any dull day.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.