Honey Ricotta Sandwich
Rate this recipe 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Hearty bread
- Ricotta cheese
- Organic honey
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Toast the bread lightly.
Spread ricotta on one half of the sandwich bread.
Drizzle honey on top.
Place the second slice of bread on top, to make a yummy sandwich.
You'll also love
- Fried Mozzarella Balls 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Eat More Bars 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Ham Barbeque 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Fried bologna sandwich 4/5 (6 Votes)
- RAVIOLLI 4/5 (5 Votes)
- ravioli 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Honey garlic rice 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Ricotta- Candied Chesnuts,... 3.4/5 (182 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Review this recipe