Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 Package of Wonton Wraps
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and cut into pieces
- 4 cups of fresh baby spinach
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook bacon and put fresh spinach, garlic and cheese in pan and mix together.
Place a tablespoon on wonton wrap and fold.
Boil 3 minutes and serve with spaghetti sauce.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Mac & Cheese 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Jalapeño Poppers 4/5 (5 Votes)
- CREAMY CORN CASSEROLE 4/5 (5 Votes)
- COCKTAIL PIZZA WHEELS 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Paninis 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Lunchbox Chicken Wraps 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Picnic Pinwheels 4/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make a quick and easy chicken wrap
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!
Review this recipe