- 1 Package of Wonton Wraps
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and cut into pieces
- 4 cups of fresh baby spinach
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook bacon and put fresh spinach, garlic and cheese in pan and mix together.
Place a tablespoon on wonton wrap and fold.
Boil 3 minutes and serve with spaghetti sauce.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.4/5 (206 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (264 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!